ETA is a service that can support you to reconnect with people, places, things, or just have a simple conversations with no expectations. We can provide connection to employment, school, faith based organizations, volunteerism, basic needs such as housing, food, shelter, clothing. ETA is an inclusive space where you can have conversations with no expectations or speak to our trained therapists and engagement workers about anything on your mind. Our goal together with you is to advocate and join you to support in creating safe spaces in your community and meet your individual needs, either emotional or physical.
Open Dialogue is a group and webinar series that supports discussions around social media/media literacy, identity, bias and hate, mental and social health. We offer one off workshops or 8-10 week intensive group sessions for youth and young adults between the ages of 12 to 35. Open Dialogue is available to communities across Ontario virtually and in-person within the Greater Toronto Area.
Workshops, Training Sessions & Consultation
ETA employees are available to provide workshops and training sessions in the following areas:
- Political, Religious, Ideological based extremism
- Vulnerabilities, risk factors, and identifying people that require support
- Trends related to Political, Religious, Ideological based extremism.
- People between the ages of 12 to 35 and or family members
- Reside in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) or Southern Ontario
- A willingness to have a conversation or just ask questions